CS/HB 7065: Everglades Improvement and Management
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; Caldwell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dudley ; Passidomo ; Precourt ; Rooney
Everglades Improvement and Management; Revises legislative findings for achieving water quality goals; revises definition of term "Long-Term Plan"; revises provisions for use of certain ad valorem tax proceeds; directs SFWMD to complete specified analysis; revises provisions for collection of agricultural privilege tax; provides for use of such tax proceeds; provides that payment of such tax & certain costs fulfills certain constitutional obligations; provides appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $32,000,000.00
Last Action: 5/29/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-59, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1502 (Ch. 2013-41)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 205
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/14/13, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 1 -HJ 273
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 271
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 269
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 298
• Amendment(s) adopted (303739) -HJ 300
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 322
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 322
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 292
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 292
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 538
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 538
• Substituted for CS/SB 768 -SJ 538
• Read 2nd time -SJ 538
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1006
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 1007
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-59, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1502 (Ch. 2013-41)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.