CS/SB 934: Stormwater Management Permits
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Lee
Stormwater Management Permits; Requiring that rules for environmental resource permitting provide for conceptual permits and associated general permits for a municipality or county that creates a stormwater management master plan for urban infill and redevelopment areas or community redevelopment areas; specifying requirements for a conceptual permit, etc.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-176
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs -SJ 67
• Introduced -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 249
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 240
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 278
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 278
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 389
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 408
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 408
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 915
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 915
• Read 2nd time -HJ 961
• Substituted for CS/HB 183 -HJ 961
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 997
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 997
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-176
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.