CS/SB 390: Public Records/Identifying Information of Personnel of Department of Health
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Hays
Public Records/Identifying Information of Personnel of Department of Health; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying information of specific current and former personnel of the Department of Health and the spouses and children of such personnel, under specified circumstances; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 6/13/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-72
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/04/14, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 138
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 138
• Introduced -SJ 37
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 122
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/13/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Rules -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/26/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 355
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 440
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 491
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 491
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 781
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Received -HJ 781
• Read 2nd time -HJ 808
• Substituted for CS/HB 419 -HJ 809
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 818
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 818
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 778
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-72
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.