The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/HB 601: Reclaimed Water
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Ray ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Van Zant
Reclaimed Water; Requires DEP, in coordination with DOACS & water management districts, to conduct study on expansion of beneficial use of reclaimed water, stormwater, & excess surface water & submit report to Governor & Legislature; requires DEP to provide for public input & comment.
Last Action: 4/28/2014 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 536 (Ch. 2014-79) -HJ 809
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/04/14, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 51
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 218
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 215
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 211
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/18/14, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 3 -HJ 293
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 293
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/21/14, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 338
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 336
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 333
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 536 -HJ 809
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 536 (Ch. 2014-79) -HJ 809
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.