HB 605: Alcoholic Beverage Licenses, Lake and Sumter Counties
LOCAL BILL by O'Toole
Alcoholic Beverage Licenses, Lake and Sumter Counties; Revises criteria for special alcoholic beverage licenses for certain entities operating within Town of Lady Lake & certain entities operating within Sumter County.
Last Action: 6/25/2014 - Chapter No. 2014-229
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 51
• Introduced -HJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/27/14, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 389
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 389
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/03/14, 8:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 457
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 457
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 715
• Read 3rd time -HJ 715
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 2 -HJ 715
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 704
• Placed on Local Calendar, 04/29/14
• Received -SJ 704
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 792
• Read 2nd time -SJ 792
• Read 3rd time -SJ 792
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 792
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 876
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-229
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.