CS/SB 840: Public Records and Meetings/Alzheimer's Disease Research Grant Advisory Board
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Richter
Public Records and Meetings/Alzheimer's Disease Research Grant Advisory Board; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for research grant applications submitted to the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Grant Advisory Board under the Ed and Ethel Moore Alzheimer’s Disease Research Program and records generated by the board relating to the review of the applications; providing an exemption from public meetings requirements for those portions of meetings of the board during which the research grant applications are discussed; requiring the recording of closed portions of meetings; authorizing disclosure of such confidential information under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 711 (Ch. 2014-164), CS/CS/HB 709 (Ch. 2014-163) -SJ 976
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/05/14, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/19/14, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 305
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 307
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/03/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 442
• Now in Rules -SJ 442
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/14, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 459
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 459
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 976
• Amendment(s) adopted (611510) -SJ 976
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 711 -SJ 976
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 711 (Ch. 2014-164), CS/CS/HB 709 (Ch. 2014-163) -SJ 976
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.