CS/SB 1206: Agricultural Industry Certifications
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Montford
Agricultural Industry Certifications; Requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to annually provide to the State Board of Education and the Department of Education information and industry certifications for farm occupations to be considered for placement on industry certification funding lists; defining the term “industry certification”; requiring the state board to adopt rules for implementing an industry certification process for farm occupations, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 487 (Ch. 2014-33) -SJ 752
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/18/14, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/25/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• Remaining references corrected to Agriculture; Appropriations -SJ 373
• Now in Agriculture -SJ 355
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 367
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 04/07/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 459
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 459
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/24/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 620
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 752
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 487 -SJ 752
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 487 (Ch. 2014-33) -SJ 752
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.