CS/CS/SB 1272: Transportation and Motor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Transportation ; Brandes
Transportation and Motor Vehicles; Requiring the Florida Transportation Commission to monitor the Mid-Bay Bridge Authority; revising notification requirements with respect to the suspension of the driver license of a child support obligor; requiring the Department of State to consult with the Department of Law Enforcement in establishing a retention schedule for records generated by the use of an automated license plate recognition system; authorizing the testing of such vehicles on certain roadways designated by the Department of Transportation and the applicable local government or authority, etc. APPROPRIATION: $100,000.00
Last Action: 5/1/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7005 (Ch. 2014-216), HB 7175 (Ch. 2014-223) -SJ 1000
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/06/14, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 103
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 206
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 227
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 206
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/09/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 515
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 515
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 698
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 698
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 700
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 998
• Amendment(s) adopted (122518) -SJ 999
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7005 -SJ 1000
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7005 (Ch. 2014-216), HB 7175 (Ch. 2014-223) -SJ 1000
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.