CS/SB 1292: Postsecondary Education
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Legg
Postsecondary Education; Establishing the Florida Center for Library Automation; repealing provisions relating to licensing electronic library resources and the Florida Virtual Campus; creating the Complete Florida Plus Program, rather than the Complete Florida Degree Program, within the Innovation Institute of the University of West Florida; establishing the Complete Florida Degree Initiative; providing that the University of West Florida is the successor in interest to the Florida Virtual Campus, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5101 (Ch. 2014-56)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 105
• Introduced -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/25/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 355
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 369
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/09/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 460
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 460
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 697
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 697
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/14
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 879
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5101 (Ch. 2014-56)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.