CS/SB 1624: Sale of Dogs or Cats
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Sobel
Sale of Dogs or Cats; Defining the term “flea market”; prohibiting a person from willfully selling, exchanging, or donating, or offering for sale, exchange, or donation a dog or cat at a flea market; providing exceptions; establishing criminal penalties; establishing enhanced criminal penalties for certain violations, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 217
• Introduced -SJ 217
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/10/14, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 510
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 513
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 510
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.