HB 7145: Ratification of Rules/Department of Health
GENERAL BILL by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; Gaetz
Ratification of Rules/Department of Health; Ratifies specified DOH rules requiring certain trauma centers to maintain participation in specified trauma quality improvement program, for sole & exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S.
- Rules (RC)
• Introduced -HJ 304
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/03/14, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 458
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 458
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/09/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 499
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 522
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 523
• Immediately certified -HJ 524
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 524
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/21/14, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 515
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 515
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• Received -SJ 524
• Read 2nd time -SJ 689
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 735
• Passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 735
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 824
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-153
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.