SB 44: Relief of the Estate of Lazaro Rodriguez by the City of Hialeah
CLAIM/LOCAL by Grimsley
Relief of the Estate of Lazaro Rodriguez by the City of Hialeah; Providing for the relief of the Estate of Lazaro Rodriguez and his legal survivors by the City of Hialeah; providing an appropriation to compensate the Estate and Lazaro Rodriguez’s legal survivors for injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of the City of Hialeah; providing a limitation on the payment of fees and costs; providing that the appropriation settles all present and future claims related to the wrongful death of Lazaro Rodriguez, etc. CLAIM: $485,000.00
Last Action: 4/27/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3505 (Ch. 2015-208) -SJ 661
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 37
• Introduced -SJ 37
• Recommendation: Favorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 258
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/31/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 316
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/14/15, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Fiscal Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 661
• Substituted CS/HB 3505 -SJ 661
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3505 (Ch. 2015-208) -SJ 661
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.