CS/SB 60: Relief of Roy Wright and Ashley Wright by the North Brevard County Hospital District
CLAIM/LOCAL by Judiciary ; Simpson
Relief of Roy Wright and Ashley Wright by the North Brevard County Hospital District; Providing for an appropriation to compensate Roy Wright and Ashley Wright, individually and as guardians of Tucker Wright, for injuries and damages sustained by Tucker Wright as a result of the negligence of Parrish Medical Center; providing a limitation on the payment of fees and costs; providing that certain payments and the appropriation satisfy all present and future claims related to the negligent act, etc. CLAIM: $395,000.00
Last Action: 4/27/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3543 (Ch. 2015-215) -SJ 659
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 38
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 158
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/17/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 159
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/04/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 38
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 149
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -SJ 504
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 659
• Substituted CS/HB 3543 -SJ 659
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 3543 (Ch. 2015-215) -SJ 659
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.