CS/SB 144: Public Records/Impaired Practitioner Consultants
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Bean
Public Records/Impaired Practitioner Consultants; Creating an exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying and location information of current or former impaired practitioner consultants retained by an agency or certain current or former employees of an impaired practitioner consultant and the spouses and children of such consultants or employees, under specified circumstances; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 5/22/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-37
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Fiscal Policy -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/06/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/03/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/19/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 42
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 149
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/18/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 219
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 244
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 583
• Received -HJ 583
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted for CS/HB 141 -HJ 599
• Read 2nd time -HJ 599
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 647
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 647
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 516
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-37
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.