CS/SB 718: Administrative Procedures
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Lee
Administrative Procedures; Providing procedures for agencies to follow when initiating rulemaking after certain public hearings; providing for publication of notices of rule development and of rules filed for adoption; conforming proceedings that oppose agency action based on an invalid or unadopted rule to proceedings used for challenging rules, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2015 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 667
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 81
• Introduced -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/17/15, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/24/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 373
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 373
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/15, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 634
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 634
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 636
• Read 2nd time -SJ 667
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 435 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 667
• Laid on Table -SJ 667
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.