CS/CS/HB 939: Pub. Rec./Florida Prepaid College Board/Florida ABLE, Inc./Florida ABLE Program
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Government Operations Subcommittee ; Rodrigues, R. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Campbell ; Cummings ; Harrell ; Murphy ; Pilon ; Raschein
Pub. Rec./Florida Prepaid College Board/Florida ABLE, Inc./Florida ABLE Program; Provides exemption from public records requirements for certain personal financial & health information held by Florida Prepaid College Board, Florida ABLE, Inc., Florida ABLE program, or agent or service provider thereof; authorizes release of such information under specified circumstances; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides for contingent effect.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 646 (Ch. 2015-58), CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56) -HJ 743
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/04/15, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 78
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 182
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 182
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/24/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 305
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 300
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/01/15, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 437
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 434
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 440
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 646 -HJ 743
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 646 (Ch. 2015-58), CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56) -HJ 743
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.