CS/SB 1054: Retirement
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Evers
Retirement; Authorizing local agency employers to reassess designation of positions for inclusion in the Senior Management Service Class; providing for removal of certain positions, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 565 (Ch. 2015-149) -SJ 612
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 106
• Introduced -SJ 106
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/10/15, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 193
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/23/15, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 612
• Substituted CS/HB 565 -SJ 612
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 565 (Ch. 2015-149) -SJ 612
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.