CS/SB 1110: Public Records/Residential Facilities Serving Victims of Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Flores
Public Records/Residential Facilities Serving Victims of Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for information held by an agency about the location of safe houses, safe foster homes, and other residential facilities serving victims of sexual exploitation; providing an exemption from public records requirements for information held by an agency about the location of residential facilities serving adult victims of human trafficking involving commercial sexual activity; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 469 (Ch. 2015-147), CS/CS/HB 465 (Ch. 2015-145) -SJ 501
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 109
• Introduced -SJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/23/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 253
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 253
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/31/15, 10:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 316
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 321
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 501
• Substituted HB 469 -SJ 501
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 469 (Ch. 2015-147), CS/CS/HB 465 (Ch. 2015-145) -SJ 501
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.