CS/SB 1170: Defendants in Specialized Courts
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Bradley
Defendants in Specialized Courts; Requiring a trial court to transfer certain criminal cases involving participants in specified programs to another jurisdiction having such a program under certain conditions, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1069 (Ch. 2015-178) -SJ 528
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/10/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 378
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 433
• Read 2nd time -SJ 527
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1069 -SJ 528
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1069 (Ch. 2015-178) -SJ 528
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.