CS/CS/SB 1216: Community Development
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Community Affairs ; Simpson
Community Development; Providing that certain local governments are not required to amend their comprehensive plans or maintain a work plan under certain circumstances; providing that conservation easements may be based on digital orthophotography prepared by licensed surveyor and mapper and may include a right of adjustment subject to certain requirements; subdividing the state into specified geographic regions for the purpose of regional comprehensive planning, etc.
Last Action: 5/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-30
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/17/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 224
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 383
• Read 2nd time -SJ 418
• Amendment(s) adopted (627564, 964472) -SJ 419
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 419
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 487
• Amendment(s) adopted (190958, 227810, 667424, 945250) -SJ 488
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 489
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 678
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Received -HJ 677
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 933 -HJ 744
• Read 2nd time -HJ 744
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 791
• CS passed; YEAS 83 NAYS 31 -HJ 792
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 657
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-30
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.