CS/SB 1474: District School Boards
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Legg
District School Boards; Requiring district school boards to adopt a strategic plan; revising provisions relating to standards of ethical conduct to apply to administrative personnel and school officers; authorizing district school boards to adopt a standard student attire policy, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Location: In committee/council (AED)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Fiscal Policy -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 137
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/31/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 343
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 347
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.