CS/HB 179: Public Records/Tax Collectors
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Eagle ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Campbell ; Cruz ; Gaetz ; Pilon ; Van Zant
Public Records/Tax Collectors; Provides public records exemption for e-mail addresses obtained by tax collector for certain purposes; provides for future review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 200 (Ch. 2015-13) -HJ 693
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 02/09/15, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 133
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 133
• Introduced -HJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/11/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 216
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 212
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 03/19/15, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 284
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 284
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Substituted CS/SB 200 -HJ 693
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 200 (Ch. 2015-13) -HJ 693
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.