CS/CS/SB 586: Implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Constitutional Amendment
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean
Implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Constitutional Amendment; Providing that specified distributions to the Land Acquisition Trust Fund are not subject to the service charge under s. 215.20, F.S.; repealing provisions relating to beach erosion control project staffing, funding for the state's beach management plan, and the Florida Preservation 2000 Trust Fund; requiring specified public recreation projects to have been selected through the Department of Environmental Protection’s competitive selection process prior to the release of funds, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/18/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 71
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 155
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/11/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 227
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 230
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.