CS/CS/SB 608: Real Estate Brokers and Appraisers
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Regulated Industries ; Stargel
Real Estate Brokers and Appraisers; Requiring the Florida Real Estate Commission to adopt certain rules pertaining to broker registration on a temporary, emergency basis; revising the supervision requirements for registered trainee appraisers; requiring an appraisal management company to prepare and retain an order file in certain circumstances; providing that duly authorized agents and employees of the department may inspect an appraisal management company at all reasonable hours, etc.
Last Action: 5/22/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-54
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/04/15, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 73
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 192
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/17/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 205
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/02/15, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 351
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 353
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 421
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 492
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 493
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 675
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Received -HJ 675
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 707 -HJ 748
• Read 2nd time -HJ 748
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 802
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 802
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 656
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-54
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.