CS/CS/SB 646: Public Records/Information Held by the Florida Prepaid College Board, the Florida ABLE, Inc., and the Florida ABLE program
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Benacquisto
Public Records/Information Held by the Florida Prepaid College Board, the Florida ABLE, Inc., and the Florida ABLE program; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain personal financial and health information held by the Florida Prepaid College Board, the Florida ABLE, Inc., or the Florida ABLE program, or an agent or service provider thereof; authorizing the release of such information under specified circumstances; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 5/22/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-58, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/17/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/04/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 76
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 156
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/25/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 260
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 269
• Read 2nd time -SJ 303
• Read 3rd time -SJ 303
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Immediately certified -SJ 303
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 637
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Received -HJ 637
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 939 -HJ 743
• Read 2nd time -HJ 743
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 791
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 791
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 656
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-58, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 642 (Ch. 2015-56)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.