CS/SB 722: Aviation
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Flores
Aviation; Revising the tax rate of the excise tax on certain aviation fuels; revising the criteria to receive an excise tax exemption for certain aviation fuel delivered by licensed wholesalers or terminal suppliers; requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity to conduct a study on specified issues relating to intrastate commercial air service and flight training and education, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/05/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 81
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/30/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 316
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 319
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 348
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/14/15, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 426
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 426
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.