CS/CS/SB 114: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Transportation ; Montford
Transportation Facility Designations; Providing honorary designations of various transportation facilities in specified counties; directing the Department of Transportation to erect suitable markers; revising the name of an honorary designation of a transportation facility in a specified county, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Transportation; Fiscal Policy -SJ 12
• Introduced -SJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 304
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/10/16, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 308
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 402
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/18/16
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 404
• Read 2nd time -SJ 415
• Amendment(s) adopted (239106, 429928, 743496) -SJ 416, 418
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 418
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 442
• Amendment(s) adopted (146142, 323094) -SJ 442
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 34 NAYS 1 -SJ 442
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.