CS/SB 158: Identification Cards and Driver Licenses
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Hutson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Negron
Identification Cards and Driver Licenses; Providing for a person’s status as a lifetime freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, hunting, or sportsman licensee, or boater safety identification cardholder, to be indicated on his or her identification card or driver license upon payment of an additional fee and presentation of the person’s lifetime freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, hunting, or sportsman’s license, or boater safety identification card; providing a waiver of the replacement fee in certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 2/25/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-4
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 14
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 10/08/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 11/03/15, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 128
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 126
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/13/16
• Introduced -SJ 14
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 108
• Read 2nd time -SJ 175
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 216
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 216
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 309
• Received -HJ 309
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• Substituted for CS/HB 83 -HJ 346
• Read 2nd time -HJ 346
• Amendment(s) failed (356205) -HJ 347
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 374
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 354
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 433
• Approved by Governor -SJ 494
• Chapter No. 2016-4
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.