CS/CS/SB 212: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Gaetz
Health Care; Establishing a joint local and state dental care access account initiative, subject to the availability of funding; requiring the Department of Health to implement an electronic benefit transfer system; specifying that a direct primary care agreement does not constitute insurance and is not subject to ch. 636, F.S., relating to prepaid limited health service organizations and discount medical plan organizations, or any other chapter of the Florida Insurance Code, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224) -SJ 826
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 18
• Introduced -SJ 18
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 238
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 238
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 402
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 498
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16 -SJ 741
• Read 2nd time -SJ 813, 825
• Amendment(s) adopted (108254) -SJ 813
• Substituted HB 85 (Died in Senate returning Messages) -SJ 826
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224) -SJ 826
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.