HM 333: Recognition of Haitian Independence Day, Haitian Flag Day, & Haitian Heritage Month
MEMORIAL by Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fullwood
Recognition of Haitian Independence Day, Haitian Flag Day, & Haitian Heritage Month; Urges U.S. Congress to annually recognize Haitian Independence Day, Haitian Flag Day, & Haitian Heritage Month.
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local and Federal Affairs Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 30
• Introduced -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 2 -HJ 599
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 599
• Died in State Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HR 9057 (Adopted)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.