CS/HB 381: Public Records/Florida State Boxing Commission
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Raburn
Public Records/Florida State Boxing Commission; Revises exemption from public records requirements with respect to certain proprietary confidential business information obtained by Florida State Boxing Commission; extends period for legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 3/9/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-21
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 161
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 161
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 01/13/16, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 33
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 202
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 202
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 01/21/16, 11:30 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -HJ 287
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 283
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 305
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 346
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 372
• CS passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 11 -HJ 373
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 350
• Received -SJ 350
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 400
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 400
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 578 -SJ 400
• Read 2nd time -SJ 400
• Read 3rd time -SJ 400
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 5 -SJ 400
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 498
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 640
• Approved by Governor -HJ 928
• Chapter No. 2016-21
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.