SB 444: Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Act
GENERAL BILL by Montford
Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Act; Redefining the term “financially disadvantaged small community” to include counties and special districts; defining the term “special district”, etc.
Last Action: 3/2/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 525 (Ch. 2016-55) -SJ 548
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 34
• Introduced -SJ 34
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 01/26/16, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 247
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 247
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/18/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 434
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/24/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 492
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 548
• Substituted HB 525 -SJ 548
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 525 (Ch. 2016-55) -SJ 548
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.