HB 525: Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Act
GENERAL BILL by Beshears ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Broxson ; Drake ; Renner
Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Act; Revises definition of term "financially disadvantaged small community" to include counties & special districts; defines term "special district."
Last Action: 3/10/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-55
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/12/16, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 45
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 202
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 202
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/28/16, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 317
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 317
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 545
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 576
• Passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 576
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 515
• Received -SJ 515
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 548
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 548
• Substituted for SB 444 -SJ 548
• Read 2nd time -SJ 548
• Read 3rd time -SJ 548
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 548
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 687
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 726
• Approved by Governor -HJ 1048
• Chapter No. 2016-55
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.