SB 628: Fees for Records
GENERAL BILL by Richter
Fees for Records; Adding the Agency for Persons with Disabilities to the list of specified state entities and vendors that pay a reduced fee per record for criminal history information for each name submitted, etc.
Last Action: 3/31/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-162
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 124
• Introduced -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 01/21/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/27/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 246
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 246
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 288
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 361
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 361
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 825
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 825
• Read 2nd time -HJ 869
• Substituted for HB 1089 -HJ 869
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 904
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 904
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 836
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-162
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.