SB 644: Boating Safety
GENERAL BILL by Ring
Boating Safety; Revising the minimum age to operate personal watercraft; removing the exemption from the photographic identification and boating safety identification card requirement for a person accompanied in the vessel by another person who meets certain criteria, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 46
• Introduced -SJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.