CS/CS/SB 826: Mobile Homes
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Community Affairs ; Latvala
Mobile Homes; Revising certain notice requirements for written complaints; requiring the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes to adopt rules to implement board member training requirements; authorizing a mobile home park owner to pass on non-ad valorem assessments to a tenant under certain circumstances; authorizing a mobile home purchaser to cancel or rescind the contract to purchase under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/1/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-169
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/13/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 61
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 184
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 184
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 246
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 246
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/10/16, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 402
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/18/16
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 405
• Read 2nd time -SJ 417
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 443
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 828
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 828
• Read 2nd time -HJ 875
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 743 -HJ 875
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 914
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 914
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 837
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-169
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.