CS/CS/SB 1010: Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Agriculture ; Montford
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Preempting to the department the regulation of the use or sale of polystyrene products by entities regulated under the Florida Food Safety Act; revising the powers and duties of the Division of Marketing and Development to remove the enforcement provisions relating to the dealers in agricultural products law; revising the duties of the director of the Division of Consumer Services to include enforcement provisions relating to the dealers in agricultural products law; creating the Grove Removal or Vector Elimination (GROVE) Program, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2016-61), CS/CS/HB 749 (Ch. 2016-88) -SJ 805
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/11/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 76
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 126
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 122
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 01/21/16, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 247
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 247
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 804
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7007 -SJ 805
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2016-61), CS/CS/HB 749 (Ch. 2016-88) -SJ 805
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.