SB 1110: Central Florida Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Simmons
Central Florida Expressway Authority; Requiring the chairs of the boards of specified county commissions each to appoint one member from his or her respective county who is a commission member or chair or the county mayor to serve on the governing body of the authority; specifying that the terms of members appointed by the Governor end on a specified date; specifying that the Central Florida Expressway Authority is a party to a certain lease-purchase agreement between the Department of Transportation and the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Rules -SJ 84
• Introduced -SJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/27/16, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 274
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 274
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Now in Rules -SJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/17/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 424
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 471
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 490
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 490
• Immediately certified -SJ 494
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 832
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 832
• Read 2nd time -HJ 861
• Substituted for CS/HB 825 -HJ 861
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 901
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 902
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-193
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.