SB 1202: Discounts on Public Park Entrance Fees and Transportation Fares
GENERAL BILL by Abruzzo
Discounts on Public Park Entrance Fees and Transportation Fares; Requiring counties and municipalities to provide a partial or a full discount on park entrance fees to military members, veterans, and the spouse and parents of certain deceased military members, law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, and paramedics; requiring certain regional transportation authorities to provide a partial or a full discount on fares for certain disabled veterans, etc.
Last Action: 4/6/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-196
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 91
• Introduced -SJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 245
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 303
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/18/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 419
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 445
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 445
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 833
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 833
• Read 2nd time -HJ 862
• Substituted for HB 1321 -HJ 862
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 902
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 902
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-196
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.