CS/CS/SB 1274: Limited Sinkhole Coverage Insurance
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Banking and Insurance ; Latvala
Limited Sinkhole Coverage Insurance; Specifying the amount of surplus funds required for domestic insurers applying for a certificate of authority to provide limited sinkhole coverage insurance; authorizing certain insurers to offer limited sinkhole coverage insurance in this state; requiring the insurer to notify the Office of Insurance Regulation before writing limited sinkhole coverage insurance and to file a plan of operation with the office, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 402
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 407
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 498
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 498
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 507
• Read 2nd time -SJ 538
• Amendment(s) adopted (734162) -SJ 538
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 539
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 640
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 640
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 833
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 833
• Read 2nd time -HJ 885
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 1327 -HJ 885
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 917
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 1 -HJ 917
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-197
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.