CS/CS/SB 1454: Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Hutson
Vessels; Requiring the issuance and use of a safety inspection decal under certain circumstances; prohibiting law enforcement officers from stopping a vessel for a specified purpose under certain circumstances; providing an exception, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 703 (Ch. 2016-134) -SJ 780
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 191
• Introduced -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/09/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 345
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 345
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 348
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/17/16, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/24/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 509
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 780
• Substituted CS/HB 703 -SJ 780
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 703 (Ch. 2016-134) -SJ 780
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.