CS/CS/SJR 170: Solar or Renewable Energy Source Device
JOINT RESOLUTION by Appropriations ; Finance and Tax ; Brandes ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hutson
Solar or Renewable Energy Source Device; Proposing amendments to the State Constitution to authorize the Legislature, by general law, to exempt the assessed value of a solar or renewable energy source device from the tangible personal property tax, to authorize the Legislature, by general law, to prohibit the consideration of the installation of such device in determining the assessed value of residential and nonresidential real property for the purpose of ad valorem taxation, and to provide effective and expiration dates, etc.
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 11/03/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/01/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 01/11/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 184
• Introduced -SJ 15
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 184
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 208
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/16, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 725
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 725
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 725
• Read 2nd time -SJ 811
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 883
• Substituted CS/HJR 193 -SJ 887
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HJR 193 (Passed), CS/HB 195 (Ch. 2016-118) -SJ 887
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.