CS/HB 3525: Relief/Melvin & Alma Colindres/City of Miami
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Artiles
Relief/Melvin & Alma Colindres/City of Miami; Provides for appropriation to compensate Melvin & Alma Colindres for wrongful death of their son, Kevin Colindres, which occurred as result of negligence of police officers of City of Miami; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: $550,000
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 121
• Introduced -HJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 02/01/16, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 2 -HJ 366
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 362
• Original reference(s) removed: Judiciary Committee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 383
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 555
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 589
• CS passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 8 -HJ 590
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 519
• Received -SJ 519
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 778
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 778
• Substituted for CS/SB 46 -SJ 778
• Read 2nd time -SJ 778
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 841
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 841
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 979
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1434
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-269
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.