SB 50: Relief of Altavious Carter by the Palm Beach County School Board
CLAIM/LOCAL by Flores
Relief of Altavious Carter by the Palm Beach County School Board; Providing for the relief of Altavious Carter by the Palm Beach County School Board; providing for an appropriation to compensate Mr. Carter for injuries sustained as a result of the negligence of a bus driver of the Palm Beach County School District; providing a limitation on the payment of fees and costs, etc. CLAIM: $994,034.00
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 8
• Introduced -SJ 8
• Recommendation: Favorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 245
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/26/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/08/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 497
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.