HB 657: Foster Family Appreciation Week
GENERAL BILL by Albritton ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Antone ; Artiles ; DuBose ; Nunez ; Pafford ; Watson, C.
Foster Family Appreciation Week; Designates second week of February of each year as "Foster Family Appreciation Week."
Last Action: 3/1/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 860 (Ch. 2016-73) -HJ 616
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 01/13/16, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 58
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 219
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 219
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/16, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 322
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/17/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 507
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 507
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/16
• Substituted CS/SB 860 -HJ 616
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 860 (Ch. 2016-73) -HJ 616
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.