CS/CS/SB 964: Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Health Policy ; Grimsley
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program; Providing that certain acts of dispensing controlled substances in specified facilities are not required to be reported to the prescription drug monitoring program; authorizing the designee of a health care practitioner, pharmacist, pharmacy, prescriber, or dispenser or an impaired practitioner consultant to receive certain information from the prescription drug monitoring program, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Criminal Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 73
• Introduced -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 290
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 298
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/22/16, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 473
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 473
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 504
• Read 2nd time -SJ 537
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 641
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 641
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 831
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 831
• Read 2nd time -HJ 871
• Substituted for CS/HB 313 -HJ 871
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 907
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 908
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 837
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-177
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.