CS/SB 58: Cardiac Programs
Cardiac Programs; Requiring the Agency for Health Care Administration to establish a technical advisory panel to develop procedures and standards for measuring outcomes of pediatric cardiac catheterization programs and pediatric open-heart surgery programs; establishing additional criteria that must be included by the Agency for Health Care Administration in rules relating to adult cardiovascular services at hospitals seeking licensure for a Level I program, etc. APPROPRIATION: $95,620.00
Last Action: 3/7/2017 Senate - CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 137
Location: In committee/council (RC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/24/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/08/17, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 149
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 149
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/23/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 149
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 149
• Introduced -SJ 42
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 137
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.