CS/CS/SB 234: Land Acquisition Trust Fund
Land Acquisition Trust Fund ; Requiring a specified appropriation for certain projects related to the St. Johns River and its tributaries or the Keystone Lake Region, etc. APPROPRIATION: Indeterminate
Last Action: 4/18/2017 House - In Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/21/17, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 03/08/17, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 53
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 141
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 174
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 174
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/12/17
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 332
• Read 2nd time -SJ 393
• Amendment(s) adopted (543234) -SJ 393
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 393
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 395
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 395
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.