CS/CS/SM 572: Haitian Independence and Flag Day/Haitian, Haitian American, and Caribbean American Heritage Month
Haitian Independence and Flag Day/Haitian, Haitian American, and Caribbean American Heritage Month; Urging Congress to recognize January 1 as “Haitian Independence Day,” the month of May as “Haitian Heritage Month” and “Haitian American Heritage Month,” May 18 as “Haitian Flag Day,” and the month of June as “Caribbean American Heritage Month,” etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 77
• Introduced -SJ 77
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/27/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 259
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/12/17
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 335
• Read 2nd time -SJ 393
• CS adopted -SJ 393
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 682
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Received -HJ 681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Substituted for CS/HM 935 -HJ 732
• Read 2nd time -HJ 733
• CS adopted -HJ 732, 733
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 463
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State, companion bill(s) passed, see HR 8015 (Adopted)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.