CS/HB 619: Consolidation of Medicaid Waiver Programs
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Pigman
Consolidation of Medicaid Waiver Programs; Authorizes AHCA to consolidate specified Medicaid waiver programs; provides for transition of certain home & community-based services waiver participants into long-term care managed care programs.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2514 (Ch. 2017-129)
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 77
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/07/17, 4:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Introduced -HJ 77
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 336
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 332
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 349
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 423
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 423
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/30/17, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 521
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 521
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 729
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 754
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 754
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 456
• Received -SJ 456
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2514 (Ch. 2017-129)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.